Old May 9th, 2024, 12:07 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

He clawed at the dam removing more sticks and small branches. It was getting easier to do now that he knew how to dislodge them. The more he removed the more water started drip through. This was going faster than he originally assumed and that was good, the property of danger was still there so he couldn't get to confident now.

Hearing the sound of his classmates call her turned from what he was doing to look at Cherryswirl. Sure enough there was water seeping through the dam at the bottom. "I think we're just about done up here?" he replied back and then turning to minnowsplash who seemed to be working just as if more diligently. "the dam seems less stable as it originally was" he added, noting how the structure beneath his paws felt lest sturdy and closer to collapsing.

He quickly made his way off the dam and towards the rest of his team who were digging. Observing what they were doing for a few more seconds, he turned and started to dig aswell, the mud wasn't the best but the sight of water seeping through was more than enough to make him continue to dig.

|[posting order:]|

@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|

Last edited by burntToast; May 9th, 2024 at 01:47 PM.