Old May 7th, 2024, 10:58 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

「〷」 THE HOLY GHOST「〷」
╰► SPIRIT
he | they ♛ tall black, grey, and white chimera with varying fur lengths and texture + a kinked tail; bright amber eyes ♛
purrks : agatha kitty, lyrebird's lullaby, herb knowledge
ೃ⁀➷ @vellichor

The chimera walked along the border of ThunderClan, careful to not truly cross the boundaries of where the outskirts and the scent marks begun. They rarely adventured over here, and whilst Spirit had no interest in .. starting up his experiments again — he was quickly bored of daily wandering once more. Clan cats were always such fun to mess with. This particular bit Spirit hadn't bothered to do for a while.

As in, where he ripped moss from whatever surfaces they could find and cover themself with it messily. Bits and pieces drooped off, sometimes falling to the floor but enough was able to stay on top of their pelt. See, it didn't particularly matter if who they came across believed in their fortunes because all reactions were simply, amusing! A shame he could never know if they came true, even if just partially. He could never know if it lingered as a source of regret in another's mind.

Maybe one day.

So, Spirit walked and he walked and he walked until someone eventually stumbled over. Eventually, they had to. He could be very patient.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc