View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Stars, this little molly seemed about scared of life at this rate, or actually.... Moonmeadow thought about it and realized that a lot of Shadowclan's territory and its history made for the perfect kit scary story doesn't it? Hmm, well still, Willowpaw would get used to it, after all it was home despite the occasional critter it was completely safe. Kept safe with each and every border patrol and each and every warrior, enforcer, and high rank alike watched over it. It was a good home and Moonmeadow wouldn't change it for the world. Then onto the apprentice's question. Will it burn again? Not very likely and if it did it would be a ways off, not likely that it would catch twice. Besides the first fire didn't leave much fuel for a second one so it wouldn't last very long. Her hazy green eyes went to the apprentice and Moonmeadow tried to give her a reassuring smile, "Nah, not likely to catch twice, and if it did the flames wouldn't be the same strength. Not a lot left to burn, would likely die out just as quickly as it started. Only one last stop and it won't be so spooky." The warrior spoke and brushed her tail against the apprentice to nudge her into moving.

Soon enough they were coming up onto their last stop of the Saltmeadow Marsh, back into the wonderful mud. How delightful, usually Moonmeadow didn't mind the mud and they didn't really earlier but they realized that it was going to be a pain to clean up before she went to sleep and that was annoying her a bit. Nothing they could do about it though and through the shrubs they padded on with Willowpaw until the border came into view and the warrior motioned to the swampy-marshy area. "Saltmeadow Marsh, this is out border with Riverclan." Moonmeadow didn't really have anything to share about this location so she didn't say much else and rather waited for the apprentice and if she had any questions just as she has before. Her green hazy eyes shifting around the area before coming to rest on Willowpaw in wait. Soon they would head back to camp, or if Willowpaw needed anymore training they could take a swipe at getting that done as well.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]
[ Sorry for how long this took to finish /w\ I think we planned to do another training or am I misremembering? If so, we'll keep that one more concise and shorter if you want :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!