View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 08:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow heaved a sigh as she watched Sootspirit do as she asked with little fighting, not that the warrior expected them to, it was more so she was fearing Sootspirit would fight to stay back and stay. Her hazy green eyes moved from Flashpaw and Sootspirit’s fading forms and back to the case at paw. Foreststrike, if Moonmeadow’s memory serves them well enough. The warrior didn’t see much of the other but Moonmeadow wasn’t exactly one to pay attention all the time, she got a bit tunnel vision-y when it came to work. Speaking of, she should get to that. Now then, to preface, Moonmeadow wasn’t an expert, but it didn’t take an expert to know that this was a murder and one that was incredibly gruesome at that.

There seemed to be chunks of flesh taken off the body as though eaten and Moonmeadow’s mind immediately went to the minks but this wasn’t too near there and there wasn’t a single lick of anything nearby that held that scent or any other predators. Not even anything stale, there were no other clan scents either and besides the body there seemed to be no evidence there was even a murder really. The forest was quiet and held secrets with no clues suggesting anything. Her mind went to the gathering, what Thunderclan had accused Shadowclan of and for a moment she couldn’t help but think… but no, no cat would do something like that. Perhaps something had killed him and some critters got to him before they did. Obviously he’d been here for some time. Though like the warrior said before, she was no expert and what she should do was bring him back to camp where Lost and Mossy could get a look, and then get this poor fellow a proper burial.

There was nothing else to find here and nothing would be lost from moving the body, at least by Moonmeadow’s standards. So after thoroughly checking through the nearby areas again just in case she missed something and then the body in its current state. She grimaced when the realization that she would have to carry the corpse hit her but Moonmeadow didn’t let that make her freeze for very long. She heaved the other warrior onto her back, “Come on then, can’t keep everyone waiting.” She was sure that Dawnstar had already been informed by the time Moonmeadow had made it outside of the camp and she gently laid the body right outside of the exit. The kits and apprentices, hell, even some of the warriors didn’t deserve to see the poor guy in this state. And the stench of death would linger for a long while. The warrior waited for any of the enforcers or Dawnstar herself to come out with Flash’ and Soot’.
[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | @zBlaze - Flashpaw | @Maybi - Sootspirit ]
[ Didn't know where I should post this so I hope this is fine! Please vm me immediately if something about this post is wrong! ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!