Thread: Furies' Field
View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Furies' Field

Twilightstar observed as Crowtooth arrived and proceeded to get bitten by prairie dogs, he did catch one but then collapsed their den seemingly out of spit. The WindClan leader chuckled as she got up to give the sulky tom's ear an encouraging lick. "It was a nice catch." Twilightstar purred. Batglare gave the younger tom a completely utterly unimpressed look.

The arrival of the rest of the Furies had the two seniors straightening up slightly. Twilightstar reclaimed her seat, enjoying the sun's rays on her body, while Batglare shook out his pelt, trying to fluff it up and soak in the breeze in hopes of cooling himself down. The tom had a thick pelt of fur and baked in the sun if he was still too long.

Batglare glanced at Dapplebreeze as she padded over and sat beside him. He flickered his tail tip barely across the molly's back in a silent greeting. Outside of the fact that he'd be running this little group with her, Batglare had grown somewhat more comfortable with the molly after training their apprentices again. Twistedpaw had been delighted, in turn, improving the stoic warrior's mood enough that he was more willing to acknowledge Dapplebreeze's presence properly.

Twilightstar purred a soft greeting to her son as he came over and licked her ear before sitting with Batglare and Dapplebreeze. She was not sure what Leehscar did, but Batglare was cuffing the younger tom over the head with his tail. Hawkfur was teasing Crowtooth and Bravebird arrived last sitting next to Hawkfur. The leader accepted the unnecessary apology with a dip of her head and began the meeting.

"I've gathered you all here to let you know first, that this will be Furies' Field, a private, meeting spot from now on. Use it as you need, aside from you or the other high ranks, I'd prefer that the rest of the clan stay out of here."Twilightstar told them.

"Now patrols, we must figure out how they'll be done. I don't care if you want to assign one cat to focus on patrols or if you want to change who handles them moonly, but I do need them to start going out regularly again until I decide on a new deputy." She told them.

@taillow [Bravebird] @Undertaker [Leechscar] @Mica [Hawkfur] @Rani [Crowtooth] @Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training