View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2024, 11:52 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Mhhh. Should she turn away such a young cat who had already some basis for surviving in the wild? No, it would be a waste. Such cats were a promise to make Shadowclan better, and stronger.

She sat down and stared at him from up to his paws, thoughtfully.
"If what you're saying is true, walk away and come back with the best prey you can get. Then, I'll decide whether or not you're fit to be part of our clan." She told him seriously, then turned around and leaped back into the shadows. She would wait and make sure the cat would leave, before continuing her usual border tour.

Please do some hunting in the outskirts and link the post here in this thread when you're finished!
Soup gave a determined nod and immediately bounded off.
A few minutes go by with no sign of Soup, until suddenly his cheerful voice can be heard.

He then returned, dragging a dead raven over. He had a raven skull on the top of his head, and was holding the dead raven with pride.
"There ya go, the best prey I could hunt. Its bigger than me, too!" He meowed in a cheerful tone, sliding the raven skull off his head by using his tail to continually whack it off his head.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; May 7th, 2024 at 12:18 PM.