miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Strawberrypaw Training [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw smiled as an effect of DeerSaprk's Parise, you're a natural ringed in her frosty tipped ears as she turned her attention back to the river. ' ' I can try! ' ' she says green eyes looking at the flowing river beneath her. She saw a smaller fish coming her way, and she lowered her fluffy fur to the ground and waited to charge, as she did so she looked up at her mentor starry-eyed. She dipped her paw into the water fastly but she was to slow for the fish. She quicked her paw out of the water and looked at DeerSpark, waiting for his reply.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark licked the traces of newly caught fish off his muzzle. He nodded at his apprentice with a twitch of his lips like a small smile.

That's alright, Deerspark thought, watching as Strawberrypaw crouched her fluffy body by the riverbank once more. "Trying is good." He said, his voice coming out far more unevenly than he would've liked. He cleared his throat an contemplated trying again, but there was no use in that. The pause of open conversation had already passed.

He leaned forward as he watched with a thrill of anticipation. Unfortunately for Strawberrypaw, she hadn't caught anything. Deerspark offered her a quick little smile as he trotted up next to her. She seemed to be waiting, as if holding her breath, for his denial or approval. It made Deerspark slightly confused that a cat could look up to him so quickly.

"You... Ya almost had it. Maybe if you acted scarier it would fainted right where it swan." The tall tom joked, his lips pulling back in a smile that revealed his teeth. "The trick with the more feisty fish is to be efficient---" Deerspark explained, his body tensing as his eyes begam to stop blinking entirely, now fully focused on the startled trout just below his paws. "And far faster than you had been, no offense though, it was still quite a pleasant start."

And with a lunge as quick as the racing of his heart, he scooped his paw into the water and smacked the large fish on a sharp stone. Blood fanned from their scales, their mouth open in permanent gape. Deerspark then scooped the fish out of the water and tossed it to Strawberrypaw. "Like that. Use their surroundings to you're advantage. Hit 'em against something, splash farther up the river to lead them to you in a reverse mechanism kind of way." He then paused. "Does that make any sense? Sorry."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!