View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his attention to the apprentice as the little one reassured him that he would stay within eye sight but just as swiftly they were bounding over to Frostmelt. The lionheart couldn't help the small laugh as Frostmelt was bombarded with socializing. Well they seemed to be gettling along just fine so Seabreeze took the time to focus solely on locating coltsfoot and juniper berries. Frostmelt had already gotten some berries so maybe it would be better for him to get some coltsfoot instead. They look like...dandelions? Maybe? Don't damage the leaves. He was pretty sure that he remembered that as well but maybe he was mixing it up with something else instead? Seabreeze wasn't actually sure or not. But he made sure to take care anyways.

[ D20: 18 | Pass ] It was only a couple tail lengths away when the lionheart stumbled upon something that matched the description perfectly so there was no way that it was anything else, right? Seabreeze thought so, so he moved forward to gently nip the flowers from the base of the plant, taking care around the leaves there to make sure they were bit or broken. Then he lifted up. There were a fine few here, three to be exact. The lionheart then turned back to regroup before heading out for more juniper berries or coltsfoot because Seabreeze was sure that he could carry more than he already was. His blue eyes moved from the apprentice to the warrior to the apprentice again and offered a small smile. They seemed to be doing fine. Then Seabreeze shifted his gaze towards the world around them again, picking a different direction to walk through for while on lookout.
[ +3 Coltsfoot ]

[ @Epiales - Frostmelt | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 5th, 2024 at 04:17 PM.