View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

The medicine cat trotted into the leader's den, locating Fadingsun and greeting him with a dip of her head. Amber hues were fixated on the tomcat, thoughts about wether this was the right decision spiralling through her head. But it had to be. The chosen shecat was one of the cats in the clan she had the most faith in; a cat she could actually trust and rely on. A cat who would give everything to make Misty and the clan happy with her. At first she'd had doubts about choosing a 'paw but after deeply consulting her thoughts, she knew this was the perfect match. A hesitant smile spread across her maw, making her feel more sure of herself.

She briefly rolled her shoulders and took a deep breath before dropping the news. "I believe it would be benificial for RiverClan's high ranks to be full again. It is also a bit difficult to handle everything by myself and I suppose having a successor and a partner in the medicine cat's den won't be any bad. I've thought long and hard about this, Fadingsun, and I truly believe that it is the right choice. I know she may be young but from what I have seen she's the perfect choice for medicine cat apprentice." Mistyshard's silver tail wrapped around her paws and she sat down more comfortably before telling the leader of her choice.

"I would like for Berrypaw to be RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice," she mewed, getting more confident with every word she spoke.

[ @occultation ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den