Old May 5th, 2024, 02:17 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: A Trip Through the Territory [ShC]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite admired the critical thinking from Smolderingpaw, however it was a question he couldn't answer with confidence. Most cases of snake run-ins weren't pleasant so he simply never gave them the chance to prove their danger levels. With a moment of thought, Hawkbite would simply shrug his shoulders, giving Smolderingpaw a curious look. "I don't give snakes a chance to prove it their dangerous or not. Some snake bites are harmless and some aren't. I haven't taken the time to decipher which does what," he answered honestly. "I think there are some cats in the clan that'd know this, but I just don't."

"Regardless if they're harmless or not, snakes make for decent food and will eat all our rodent prey so we just take them back as prey usually," he commented, gesturing for the pair to follow him once more.

Speaking of snakebites, Hawkbite led them to the place their previous medicine cat lost his life to one. The lush forest grew herb scented and a quiet trickle of water hummed in his ears. "This is Shadow's Break."

He carefully led them along this part of the territory, motioning to the different flowers and plants as they walked by. "It's a good area to hunt, but the medicine cats use this area for most of their herbs. We have to be extra careful when we come through here," Hawkbite warned.

He continued to trek through the area, listening for any comments the apprentices might chime in.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Estelle - Smolderingpaw

Territory
Mourning Ruins
Sunkissed Creek
Shadow's Break
Icy Heartlands
Croaking Swamp
Herondive Hollow
Whispering Wetlands
Saltmeadow Marsh
Moonlit Grove

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 5th, 2024 at 02:17 PM.