Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon found herself sharing Dusklion's frustration about the outsider. Now she was really glad she hadn't let her compassion get the best of her. She watched as frustration bubbled out of the head Lionheart's maw and into her words. Owltalon's eyes widened slightly as Dusklion described the outsider in the same fashion she would. Black and white with big blue eyes. She began kneading at the floor, wondering want all that implied. Well, it certainly implied the outsider was stupid and incapable of taking heed to warmings. The lionheart shook her head slowly.

Alrighty, get Wolfpaw if any of them saw him. Wolfpaw... Wasn't that the apprentice who was caught huntin' for Thunderclan? Owltalon wrinkled her nose slightly. Goodness, maybe he just didn't have the right support. A cat really had to be in a bad mental state if they were willing to hunt all willy nily for a clan that took the lives of many Riverclan apprentices, just like him. She'd keep an eye out for the tom though.

As Seabreeze spoke, he mentioned a warrior she'd probably only heard of once. Antlermutter hadn't crossed her mind in moons, and now they were dead? It was eerie to her, how quickly a life can be wasted and taken away. Dusklion didn't seem to distraught which was understandable. Owltalon wasn't very sad about this either, she was really just focused on keeping outsiders out of there camp and from killing any valuable warriors.

Then Pepplesplash. She noticed how both Lionheart's turned to look at her and then Owltalon quickly realized this was something that she unfortunately missed. Shame prickled up and down her brown pelt as she listened intently to what the the Lionheart's had to say. Apparently, she was a Lionheart who came back from the dead. Huh, so that was probably why her name rang a few thousand bells in her head. Seabreeze, however, seemed mightily ticked off about the whole situation, as if Pepplesplash insulted him personally. Owltalon hadn't seen Seabreeze even slightly irritated before so she assumed that this meant the she-cat really had done something. Something indeed. The Lionheart found herself feeling the same way, her ears pinning back as Dusklion further described the situation. Rats? Goodness, she made a darn show for herself before talking about RATS!?

If Owltalon ever came back from the dead, that would be the first thing she'd come in camp hollering so then at least she'd be doing something helpful for her clan. And perhaps doing that would've softened the blow of controversy if Pepplesplash waltzed in camp with a purpose to save lives. She drew out a frustrated sigh. She'd keep an eye on her alright.

The silence filled the air in-between Dusklion's words as her blue eyes flicked from her to Seabreeze. Owltalon tilted her head a little bit. What was she doing? Deciding something? When Dusklion finally spoke, Owltalon discovered two things. One: Dusklion was nervous, something she thought she'd never say or notice. Two: she was DEPUTY!? Oh my stars!

Owltalon smiled widely at Dusklion, the tip of her tail curled in interest. Some good news was the cherry on top of this mountain of reasonable discussion. It made the whole meeting have a sweet aftertaste to her and it was so nice. "Way to go chap! Wowsers, I'm so proud!" What about--- oh, that question was being answered. Her amber gaze flicked to Seabreeze as Dusklion explained that one of them would take her place. It was a curious thought, but whichever one of them got the position, she wouldn't mind. Honestly, she felt Seabreeze deserved it most. He was as busy as a bee. Owltalon nodded her head at Dusklion and swiped the tip of her tail to Seabreeze's shoulder. "Don't worry," Owltalon said, offering the two of them a wide grin."We'll be here."

She took heed to the information Dusklion shared before heading out after Seabreeze. She felt to light, it was almost surprising. Salty air and humidity hit her like a blanket, and she basked in it all.

(Sorry for any mistakes or typos! WCO has been eating my mentions as of late lol)
Tags: @taillow
@Dolomedes

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!