View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 06:06 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch

Ok so, lesson learned Bleedingkit wasnt allowed to be cuddly with Mama in front of the siblings it made them sad. But not cuddling Mama made her sad, like when Bleedingkit had decided to not sit at her paws to eat and instead try and eat with some other kittens (who'd found the way he ate gross, though to be fair his disability meant he wasnt really good at eating and mostly instead smeared his food on his face until he somehow got it into his mouth). So he was trying something new today! Bringing Mama and Mama's helper who he couldnt remember the name of food and quality spending time hidden away where he couldnt make cats made by doing so!

Airtight plan!

So, struggling to drag a squirrel and a mouse in with him Bleedingkit stumbled into the medicine cat, looking for the clans healers as he wandered into the den.

And promptly screamed.

The prey was dropped without a second thought, Bleedingkit freaking out so badly he sent himself stumbling and scrambling against the floor as he tried and failed to escape and run, shrill little kit voice yelling out "MONSTER! SCARY MONSTER IN THE DEN HELP! SAVE MEEEEE!"

It was perhaps a bit loud and uncalled for but in the little kittens defense he'd just come nose to nose with a cat skull, all fanged and scary as it was with no warning and having never seen one before. The baby needed saving from the new 'danger' he'd found in his Mama's herb den please and thank you.

@ellie @Rose (if you wanna pop in and join the rp feel free kat lmao the baby is having a panic)

Last edited by Rani; May 5th, 2024 at 06:06 AM.