View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:17 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze narrowed his eyes as Dusklion confirmed that the kitty pet that both Owltalon and him had an encounter with also had an encounter with Dusklion first. The nerve, that wasn't idiocy that was surely hitting 'on purpose' levels of trespassing wasn't it? Well then they were moving on and it wasn't as important anymore. It was just something that should be brought up to Fadingsun sooner rather than later, well the outsider issues between that kittypet and then whoever killed Antlermutter. The lionheart offered her thoughts on Sparrowsnarl and the name rang a bell but it seemed that Wolfpaw had been placed with a dud and perhaps that's why the apprentice acted out but hunting for Thunderclan, honestly.

Seabreeze listened as Dusklion expanded on his Pebblesplash recount and he found himself 'lashing' his stubby tail with the information. How annoying, that she withheld information on a colony of rats in order to what? Fight with Lionhearts. Perhaps it would've gone better overall if she came back with a warning of danger. Perhaps her breaking in would've been slightly more tolerated than her talking back. The lionheart wasn't very fond of her but he didn't like not liking a clan mate so hopefully it was a one time thing and she was a different cat from that showcase of her. Seabreeze blinked his eyes as he left his thoughts as Dusklion continued after a pause.

Oh. Oh thank starclan, Seabreeze was glad that the cat Fadingsun decided on was a cat that Seabreeze trusted had Riverclan's well being in mind. The lionheart liked Dusklion and he knows that shes had moments but they were only one or two things and they weren't that bad, at least not on recent Riverclan scales. They literally just had three warriors break into Windclan's camp and got executed, there was no way that Dusklion had done anything worse than that. Dusklion was reliable and did her job and cared about the clan. Seabreeze didn't really think of any cat better who could fit the role besides Mistyshard but uhhh she is kind of busy being well the medicine cat. The tom gave the molly a smile, "I'm happy to hear that." And that was that from Seabreeze, oh wait, "Congratulations."

Owltalon was more than likely going to be named as the new head Lionheart and Seabreeze was more than content with that. He honestly still wasn't sure how Dusklion and Fadingsun thought he was capable of being a Lionheart even now. He was just Seabreeze. He wasn't anything like Dusklion, or Fadingsun, or Owltalon. So this 'watching to see who fits better' talk was probably the polite way of saying 'Owltalon, but I don't want Seabreeze to feel bad.' Which was odd because he didn't think that Dusklion was the type to sugarcoat things like that. Well, on to the next thing, the lionheart got to paws padding after the soon-to-be deputy, his fellow lionheart at his side.

He offered a smile at Dusklion, "I'll have no troubles staying quiet about such a thing, but again, congratulations. You deserve this, Dusklion, truly." If those words meant anything coming from Seabreeze, he wasn't sure, but Dusklion didn't seem to hate him so maybe they would carry some weight. But the lionheart meant it. There was no other cat that Seabreeze would trust the title of Deputy to.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon ]
[ Congrats Taillow!! I'm excited for Duskdeputy! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 5th, 2024 at 02:18 AM.