View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:21 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Who are you, and why are you here? (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
27/100

What was this cat going on about now? Apparently, they were her mother's apprentice? This wasn't Mossfreckle, she'd seen the medicine apprentice before so this made absolutely no sense to her. Were they trying to trick her into thinking they were a Shadowclanner? Trying to steal the identity of one of the cats in her clan? How foolish was that? You'd have to be missing a brain to be so astoundingly stupid.

Quietpaw listened on, extremely fed up and wondering why she hadn't just killed this cat already. When they went on about her thinking Dawnstar was blind and so were her clanmates she audibly scoffed. "You'd be surprised..." she muttered, her voice barelt above a whisper. She didn't doubt her grandmother yet she knew how incapable her clanmates could be. Why would she trust them with the security of camp in the first place?

The last words, sent a flood of fresh contempt through the apprentice. Now she was the one being dared?! This cat HAD to go, she'd been merciful long enough. Slamming down her unsheathed paw on her victim's chest, leaving light puncture wounds and claws marks, she bared her fangs. "You can't trick me, you halfwit. Lostspark is my mother, Dawnstar my grandmother. Don't act like you have superiority here, you've already proven yourself as a fool." Her tone took a much more serious note, she was done playing games.

(KK! Quiet's giving her some light wounds on the chest! She's quite neat when it comes to attempting murder/hj *nervous laughter*.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 5th, 2024 at 01:46 PM.