View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:41 PM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: Come Along with Me, It's Time to Sail the Sea! Seab Training [P]

Sagekit gulped, the large warrior was giving the kits the option to follow and it was so easy for Sagekit to just run away and hide. His whole body was tense with indecision. He didn't want to drown or get hurt or have anything bad happen, staying in the nursery would make certain this happens. But Sagekit heard so many stories about being a Riverclan warrior, stories of bravery, honor, and adventure and he longed to be that cat when he grew up.

But as Sagekit sat paralyzed with thought, the large warrior was walking away. He had to go now or be left behind. "L-lets d-do this." Sagekit whispered while choking back a cry to Gullkit. Keeping his body low to the ground he followed closely to the warrior, hoping his sister wasn't at behind. He was too nervous to check if she was, he didn't want to lose the warrior and get lost.

Sagekit kept low to the ground when they came to the stream, ears back and fur prickling but he did feel better after Seabreeze introduced himself. Now he felt like he could trust Seabreeze just a little bit more. Sagekit crept right up to Seabreeze, keeping the warrior between himself and the stream. But he did peer his head around the large warrior to continue to stare at the body of water.

"You won't let us drown, will you?" He mewed wide eyed before then adding, "I'm Sagekit.I'm going to be a warrior too." Sagekit admired Aspenkits bravery, wishing he could be that confident.

@Quacky @burntToast @Dolomedes