ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded and closed his eyes as instructed but he already knew that it was pointless. He wouldn’t know anything about being blind even if he tried but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try his best to understand to help teach Weepingpaw better. So vibrations in their paws can tell of basic movements but in a fight it wouldn’t hold much weight as there would be constant movement coming from all sides and all angles. Weepingpaw would need to practice tuning out what wasn’t needed and to help keep track of the one that was coming for them specifically. “That’s a good start, but in a fight there would be countless cats all yelling, running, attacking, jumping at your every side, you’ll need to practice picking out which vibrations of the bunch are from your opponent or you’ll need to practice picking out which ones are coming towards you or are too close. You’ll also not be able to fully rely on vibrations as you wouldn’t be able to pick out which ones are friends and which ones are enemies. Though it's a valuable tool, I am just saying you shouldn’t focus on that solely.” Seabreeze spoke after thinking about the information that he was given for a moment and he got to his paws and started to slowly walk circles around Weepingpaw. The battling and practicing of other cats could help with Weepingpaw learning to pick out certain movements.

I want you to also focus on me while I move around, I’ll stop periodically and I want you to put me out. Then we’ll move onto basic moves, is that alright?” Seabreeze asked as he continued to walk lazy circles around the apprentice, waiting for the other’s response before stopping or doing any other movement. Seabreeze would start small, just walking circles, then faster movements. Then more sporadic and harder to track movements. Then they would go over basic moves to watch out for, battle stance, front swipes, places to aim for on others and defend on yourself. The regular basics with an added focus on other means of fighting without sight. Seabreeze was honestly not quite sure what he was doing but he hoped that it would help Weepingpaw.
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Weepingpaw

Weepingpaw listening carefully, taking in the advice with small nods. As Seabreeze padded around him in circles Weepingpaw flicked up his ears. Pressing his pads lightly but firmly on the ground to feel the vibrations while he used his ears to listen for swishes of fur, small thuds and such.
Weepingpaw listened. Giving a small mrrow of agreement to Seabreeze's plan. "Alright.. I can give it a go."

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3