Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 10:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Crowglow had made his way over towards Ashwolf's grave, ears flat.
"Hey, bruv. You remember Grimpaw, right? He's doing really well..." he meowed gently at the grave, trying to talk to Ashwolf. His tail curled around him as he soon lay down.
"...someday, he's gonna be just as good as you. I'll make sure of it. Oh, and those brothers Skyfall and Appleberry are still as optimistic as ever. I hope you still approve of their constant energy and kindness..." he soon quietly nuzzled the grave.
"I miss you lots, Ashwolf. Without you, I'm just a broken half of a pair of strong brothers. If William dares to show his face around the territory again, I'm gonna-" his words got choked up as he began crying from pure depression. He didn't see that Grimpaw was watching him.
"...Crowglow? Was... Ashwolf your brother?.." Appleberry had been beside Grimpaw when they walked over.
"...wha-? When did you two get here?" Crowglow asked.
"We just got here. You're crying, Crowglow. Do you need me to comfort you?" Appleberry replied gently, concern in his eyes
"...yes.' Crowglow quietly looked at the ground."...Please do." Before anything else could be said, Appleberry walked over to Crowglow and began comforting him. Grimpaw just watched with an 'ewww how soppy' expression and just turned around, sitting down and keeping watch.
"I'd better tell Fadingsun what I've just learnt." He mumbled gently. He decided to wait for his mentor and Appleberry to be ready to leave first.