View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 09:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Dapplewing
Ex-Riverclan Warrior
He/Him

“Trust me, I never spent even a moment considering joining any of the other clans.” Dapplewing had left Riverclan, yes, but it was where he had grown up. It was where his mother was born, and although she wasn’t here anymore, he owed it to her to be loyal to this clan.

With a sigh, the speckled tom looked down to the kits again as Fadingsun had done the same. Frightened little things, but he admired their bond with each other. He always appreciated familial bonds, just as long as they were healthy, of course… And these two were like two peas in a pod. Obviously. Because they’re littermates, Dapplewing.

The two youngins firmly replied with their name after a bit of debating amongst them, which, again, he couldn’t blame them for it. New place, new people, not a lot of trust between them. He hoped that he could help them with building that trust, though. He offered the two kits a smile, as if to say, you’ll be okay, I promise, before he looked to Fadingsun again. Dapplewing did not speak another word, though, as he simply watched the tom, waiting for a conclusion.

[ @Apollo. @occultation ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!