Old May 4th, 2024, 09:02 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ __

After renewing the scent of the border on his side he made his way back to the group. He was quick to notice the wide crater in the ground that slatestripe seemed to ignore. Had it always been there? Mudsmoke can't remember seeing it when he used to hunt here and it wasn't something you'd forget or look over easily. Mudsmoke had the urge to investigate it but immediately shook away the thought, only starclans knows what's in there. For all he knows it could be a strangely shaped badger den. He isn't mousebrained enough step paw into unknown territory or crater things.

With a flick of his ear he turned his attention back to Owltalon who was inspecting what looked like a skull. A fox skull. Ok how many wierd and wonderful things were rocking up on this border patrol? What's next a flying badger?? Mudsmoke shook his head before slowly approaching the skull, clear enough it was a fox skull. Concern washed over the warrior. What had killed this fox, by the looks of it and the terrible smell- it had been rotting here for a while. Turning to his clanmate he noticed the lionheart didn't seem as concerned and looked instead like a kit who had just found the most impressive 'stick' in the whole forest.

"how did it die? And where is the rest of it.." he asked no one in particular. Only thing precent was the foxes skull, the rest of its body was gone. It was strange and very disturbing. Owltalons words brought his attention back and he nodded his head in acknowledgment before raising his head and opening his maw scenting the air. All he could smell was riverclan and the faint scent of Windclan scent being blown across the border by the breeze as the very pungent stench of- "Rotting and death. All I can smell is that awful rotting smell. Other than that I smell riverclan" Mudsmoke said, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "what do you think killed it?" he asked, a bit perplexed and worried

|[TAGS]|
-Slatestripe @occultation
-Owltalon @Marigoldwhisper
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder