View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 08:29 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The sharp scent of blood filled her nose, alerting her to the arrival of a cat who must have been injured–and as the light that filtered into the medicine den shifted with shadows, she lifted herself to her paws, snagging a ball of moss that she then dipped into the stream running through her den. When she turned around, finally catching sight of her visitors, she frowned.

As she came closer to the duo, her eyes danced over the two for a moment, noting that Redhawk was uninjured. “When Springlight arrives, you can tell her what happened. I’d like to focus on tending to your wounds first, if I may… I can’t quite hear you two, so it would be within our best interest if I worked on getting your wounds fixed up before I tried to understand what had happened.”

Since Drizzlecloud was completely deaf now, it was difficult for her to communicate without reading lips or sign language that few understood. So, rather than taking the time to watch their mouths move as they told her what happened, she decided it would be more time efficient for her to patch up Crowpaw before she took the time to figure out what exactly was going on. They could chat about it after.

“I’m going to clean your wounds before we go about dressing them, alright? It’ll sting a little, but it’s just water.” Drizzlecloud went about her usual routine, telling Crowpaw what she was going to do before she went about it. Then, she leaned in close to gently dap the wet moss to the tom’s neck, taking extra care not to press too hard before she shifted her position again, this time focusing on the bite on the tom’s leg.

[ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior , Redhawk - @taillow , Springlight - @iliri ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!