View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:09 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
( Continuing this in the clearing for a smooth transition )

At the report of a concerningly large colony of rats at the edges of their territory, Fadingsun's paws were immediately carrying him out of his den and into the clearing. Snapping his head to the side to look back at Mistyshard and Pebblesplash, he said, "Pebblesplash. You're to go back to the medicine den and stay there, per Mistyshard's orders. No arguments. Mistyshard, be ready for injuries when we get back."

Leaping atop the Floodstone, he let out a yowl. "RiverClan! I've just been informed that a colony of fifteen or so rats was spotted at the edge of our territory. We can't tolerate such vile creatures on our land, so we'll be exterminating them as quickly as possible. Dusklion, Seabreeze, Owltalon: I want the three of you coming with me. I need four more volunteers. Warriors and battle-ready apprentices only!"

His tail lashed behind him impatiently, awaiting the arrival of cats to take on this dastardly foe.

( Warriors/apprentices will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. This will count as a training instance for any apprentices that participate. Please do not post with your cat leaving camp before Fading; they will be scolded and forced to stay behind. I will post again in two days, to give people enough time to post with their cats. Please only volunteer for this if you have the time to get a reply out within 2-3 days; failing to sufficiently participate in this battle will result in your cat being disciplined! )

( @Dust @Dark @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Rose @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Foxine @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape @Lucythecat )
Appleberry, Crowglow, Grimpaw and Skyfall all gathered at Fadingsun's command. Grimpaw was as quiet as always, but gave a gentle nod of acknowledgement to Fadingsun. Appleberry and Skyfall stuck close together as they awaited orders.
Crowglow stood strong, ready for anything."NO RAT INFESTATION ON OUR TERRITORY CAN TAKE US DOWN, WE'LL RISE BACK UP LIKE A RAGING WAVE!" He yowled in an attempt to rally up the rest of the clan.