View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2024, 12:27 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Wormkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: One With The Warren |
“Born to worm, forced to cat”

Wormkit. That was the name he was called. He liked that name. He liked that name the same way he liked Sun...sun..Sunny, Sunny's real name was too hard to say. Then there was Molekit and Mudkit, he liked those names too. He liked Worm, Sunny, Mole, and Mud. They were nice sounds on his ears the same way the sounds of his dreams are nice. They are constant, they are there, and Wormkit liked that. Though what Wormkit didn't like was nurph..nursphy, bad, that was not a great word. It meant loud, and loud, and fast, and not enough space and condense in the bad way. Not the way of his dreams. It wasn't cool and all encompassing, it was hot and messy. So no, Wormkit didn't like the nests with the kits and qweens but Wormkit liked worms, and sun, and moles, and mud. Those were nice. He blinked open his green eyes and looked to both his sides, his siblings were all surrounding him and he liked that. That was a good thing. Mud, Mole, and Sun. All together in one nest, perfect. They were messy, but so was mud, and so was mole, and so was sun. They were a perfect kind of messy. Not the icky messy.

After staring at his siblings for a few moments longer, the kit finally got in his body enough to get his paws under him shakily. He wasn't the best at using his paws to move yet. He was shaky but he could move and today he wanted out of the bad world of the nurphery. Wormkit, of course, was going to take his siblings as well. They were good. Wormkit would make a place just like in his dreams. But he needed to hide it away so only he and the good things (mole, and sun, and mud) can stay hidden away with him. The kit gave one huff and raised up onto his back legs before hopping awkwardly to try and land with a thud along the backs of Muddy and Sunny. His back paws kicked out, aiming to nudge Molekit up as well.

They were going on a quest to make the place of Wormkit's dreams so they didn't have to stay in this stuffy place anymore. With all the other kits and the icky messy. His green eyes shifted to each of his siblings as he waited for the other kittens to wake up. They needed to go, go, go! The qweens would try and stop them likely so they needed to be quick when they left. Something about being too young, whatever that means, Wormkit didn't care!
[ @Epiales - Sunshinekit | @rubberRatroom - Molekit | @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing