Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:13 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk SMASH
@taillow @iliri
Mentioning this because it's important: This takes place way before Redhawk breaks her paw

Crowpaw walked into the den and looked around, buying time for Redhawk to enter, before he took a seat at one of the nests. The young tom had never been in the medicine den until now. There was really no reason to, with him having gone from ThunderClan for a bit after Cinderpaw disappeared. Besides, he didn't really trust the medicine cats. Didn't know them enough to, nor did he even care to know them. Redhawk probably knew them though, she was a warrior and everyone had a few more scars than when he was in ThunderClan before.

They probably got in lots of fights. I wonder who they got in a fight with... No. That didn't matter. What did matter was the here and now. With him, in the medicine den with Redhawk. "Don't forget your promise, Redhawk." he told her, with a hint of warning, before calling for the medicine cats. She may have been helping me, but I still don't know her well enough to know if she keeps promises or not. "Drizzlecloud! Springlight! I've got something to keep you two busy."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!