Old May 3rd, 2024, 04:09 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Monthly Kudos (May 2024)

Character Name: marigoldkit / @Marigoldwhisper
Character Faction: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: marigoldkit is truly the sweetest little guy and a cat minkpaw would gladly and with no regrets die for. (to absolutely no ones surprise) she is written absolutely beautifully and every post holds so much character and charm i wonder what witchcraft marigoldwhisper works into mere letters. i absolutely adore how marigoldwhisper characterises other peoples characters and picks up on tiny little details to intrigrate into her replies. back to marigoldkit, frail and weak though on the way to a better health she is still trying her best to settle into riverclan and get to know the ways of the clans and does exactly that with not an ounce of fear and a heart of gold. she shows an incredible, though still realistic, amount of emotional maturity and compassion, especially for her young age. i am definitely more than thrilled to see where the future takes her and am very much looking forward to being a part of it. in more simple words: shes easily one of my favourite characters on here.

Character Name: wisteriawren (formerly melody) / @Rose
Character Faction: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: this name will one day wreck my brain beyond return but ohhh this kitty is a very silly one. shes a absolute sweetheart with so much character and charm i can barely believe it. she has such a interesting character and background, being almost entirely unharmed by the cruelty the world holds and thereby more or less unaware of what exactly is going on around her, especially now that she has joined riverclan and is on the direct way to being introduced to a whole bunch of unfamiliar rules and customs. this is kind of a mess but what it all boils down to is that she is a very interesting and pleasant character to read and i am looking forward to throwing my own cats at kat and begging for interactions with wisteria.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; May 3rd, 2024 at 04:27 PM.