View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:37 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Who are you, and why are you here? (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
25/100

The target had been captured, unanticipated yet it fed her ego. Now, looking down on her target writhing beneath her talons in the cover of moonlight she felt powerful. Is this what it felt like to hold a cat's life in their paws? She would decide whether this rat would leave still breathing or whether they'd be slain as her very first kill. She should do this more often, it was one of the least boring thing she'd done...ever.

She was snapped out of her bloodthirsty trance by a single noise from her victim: "Are you out of your mind?" This stranger hadn't spoken since she'd first approched them and now...they challenged her of being in the wrong?! She was not "out of her mind" if anything they were! All she had done was deal with them like any sensible cat would when faced with an intruder in their camp and she was the the crazy one?!

An expression of shock formed on the apprentice's face at the words. Her nose wrinkling, mouth slightly agape and eyebrows furrowed, she stared at the other cat in pure disbelief. It was very clear she was offended mostly by the audacity to accuse her of insanity, especially seeing this foreigners current situation. Sitting back on her haunches, she shook her head while tightening her grip of the target's chest with her claws, placing another slim appendage on for support.

"Me? Me?! If anything it's you whose the insane one here. You're the one who didn't have enough braincells to make the simple decision of not stepping into another clan's camp. Her words were filled in irritation, criticism and she put it in a harshly matter of fact way. Usually she reserved her voice for only the most stupid of cats...yet this one seemed to fit the bill perfectly. Canting her head, she glared down at the strangerwith piercing hues, as if challenging them to defend themselves, verbally of course.

@alec

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^