<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Freckled oriental shaped form shifted to fixate mossy hues on his lithe grey mentor who stood with a huffing sign and padded from the belly of the den and out into the cleaning as a feline chirped something about decorating the dens, indifference shrugged in his form as the herbalist stood and padded as his mentor did a few moments before from the belly of the den and into the clearing - so be it, mayhaps he would snag some decorations to cheer of the medicine cats den. White tipped paws padded through the clearing as his pupils contracted to slits as the harsh afternoon light filtered in to his mossy hues, lanky form took its play at Lostspark’s right paw and his angular head dipped to nuzzle the older molly with a purr, a filial greeting for the feline who had grown to be one of the few he genuinely trusted. Mossfreckle had heard the news of Minkpaw’s joining, had heard the news of Lostspark taking her on as an apprentice - be it that of a warrior - and his starry mind sat in a constant tête-à-tête of annoyance and generalised disinterested, as his most hues settled on the feline there was no emotion within the glance as his tail twitched in minute irked swished - quite contained, there was not recognition in the way he looked at her… she simply was or wasn’t and that was neither here nor there. To say he was irritated at her joining was an understatement, to say he was happy about her joking was also an understatement, to say he was anything about her was an overstatement, to be honest he was neither thrilled nor concerned about her joining… well, maybe concerned was a good word for what he was feeling albeit the emotion did not extended to himself only Shadowclan’s wellbeing, the medicine cat liked her well enough - as much as he could that is - but deep rotted anxiety prickled his pelt at the idea that a feline who had so willingly and freely given the secrets of her clan to him now resided within his home… within his life. Mossfreckle had been jealous at first that Lostspark has taken on the newcomer, insecurity had clawed bitterly at his heart, crimson tendrils had been carved into his tattered hearts in a resemblance of the rivers that Minkpaw had so eagerly left… had she left because she had not been given the role she had wanted and trained without assurance for… the thought flitted like a silvery moth within the confines of the herbalist mind, naïveté seemed to lace her actions but in the end her being her or not affected him little, maybe he could even gain a friend if she somehow proved to him that she would not turn on Shadowclan as she had on Riverclan… stars help him he would end her if she did, although Lostspark would probably get to the molly first in all honesty if she did. The lanky freckled medicine cat apprentice scooted a tad closer to his mentor, whether it was for comfort or simply from familiarity he wasn’t sure, and allowed disconnected, calm tones to slip from his whit twinged maw, ”Minkpaw is it?” his lilting voice was a friendly chirp but he hoped she understood that they were not friends until she earned a place by his side, she may have had a foot in the den due to their past but in the end that very past had built a thorny barrier alongside that paw step inside.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark } { @alec ~ Minkpaw // moss’ thoughts do not reflect my own }
[ I did not proofread this sooo… let us hope it is decent /w\ ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 3rd, 2024 at 02:26 PM.