View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 01:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

So. Wisteriawren had a tiiiiiiny dilemma. Fadingsun had said - 'Let all cats old enough to fish gather beneath the Floodstone for a Clan meeting!' - and Wisteriawren had no clue what age that was supposed to be. Was she old enough? Was she too young? Was she too old!? And then... oh dear, she didn't know how to fish. Did that mean she couldn't attend? But she really, reeaaaally wanted to listen. This was her first.. uh, what had Fadingsun said? First Clan meeting! She wanted to meet the Clan!

Maybe she could hide behind someone. Maybe nobody would notice! Maybe... aha! Her bestest friend in the whole world was here! That meant Wisteriawren could... hide behind her! The solution to her problems! Crouching low to the ground, Wisteriawren practically army crawled over to Dusklion, an idiotic grin stretched across her face as if she believed she'd turned entirely invisible.

"Psst! Dusklion! It's me! Remember me? Melody-Wisteriawren?" She whispered, beaming up at the pretty tabby from her position hunched on the ground behind her. "Whatcha doin'?" Her gaze followed Dusklion's as the head lionheart seemed to be drilling holes into something with her eyes, but Wisteriawren saw nothing. Except the ... um ... rock thingy. "There's so many cats here, do you remember all the cats names'?" Her eyes practically sparkled with excitement. "Do you think everyone will be my friend?!"

[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.