View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 12:39 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Quietpaw Training Thread (P)

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
24/100

A frown on her face as her mentor went off again, Quietpaw sighed in irritation before following. Hillstrider's optimisation got on her nerves. How could a cat be so terribly happy yet be so stupid? Were cats satisfied with life fools? Were fools satisfied with life? Why was life confusing that she had to ask these questions? Great, now she'd confused herself.

Disgust washed over her as they neared the border and the land became slippery under paw. The stench itself was enough for her to wrinkle her nose in reaction. 'I despise this.' She didn't want to get her fur covered in filth no matter how vain it sounded. It'd take almost a moon to clear it all of and imagine how putrid she'd smell! She just couldn't deal with that.

Walking over to were Hillstrider had indicated she had to agree with him; this was her absolute least favourite part of Shadowclan. Period. Sharp hues drifting overto the river being gestured to, the splotched she-cat tipped her head as she studied the flowing form of water. Like her menor said, who would want to go into Riverclan territory? No one unless they'd have a suitable reason. Oh, and she didn't care for frogs much either.

(She's a mean little sassafras! >:3)

@Mica

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^