revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: foggy dreams and bone deep guilt [p]

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
"its uh. no, no you wont. you wont be all heroic and save a cat from chocking on any of these because its almost always too late. they die. you cant do anything." she started of audibly unsure but sure enough, after collecting herself she herself could hear and feel her tone switch from airy to cool and smooth. she briefly cleared her throat. "you can be all heroic by telling your den mates or however youre with about the dangers. prevent any tragedies from happening."
she was back to her fact oriented way of thought, voice smooth and more normal, less pure cold brutality and the hot anger equally holding her together and threatening to consume her whole, all just barely hiding beneath smooth words. no. she was normal. she sounded normal. she could keep her voice calm and unaffected. she could keep it together, let herself be consumed by love and pride for the small cat by her side rather than give herself the chance to spiral into darker thoughts.

(im gonna have so much fun writing evil arc minkpaw this is amazing)
(i completely lost the plot like halfway through idk what i even wrote + do you have anything else you want them to talk about for now? cuz if not id say we cut it off here n then they can chat again when mink is in shc?)
/ @Marigoldwhisper /

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements