View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:05 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Wow, everyone was so smart! Their amount of capable ideas surprised her. Cherryswirl's ide of sub-groups was a good idea, everyone could work with their own advantages that way! What was she good at, hmm...? Distracted monetarily she pricked her ears again when Mudsmoke started speaking.

Curiously watching as her teammate bounded towards the dam, she eagerly awaited the report. Silk listened attentively to Mudsmoke's description. Huh, it did seem like this was going to be a challenge hearing the sturdiness of the dam, but her clanmate was quick to pitch in a solution. Remove a piece from the other side? It could work!

The tall she-cat happily nodded in agreement as Blackfrost voted for Cherryswirl's plan before focusing her attention on the warrior as they described beavers. They sound like nasty little dudes. Yep, they'd have to be fast and quiet, she could do that. They just had to get into subgroups now!

Minnowsplash started speaking next and it did cause her some confusion for a few seconds before she got the plot of it. Removing the sides...it could work but then you'd have to worrry about the middle bit falling over....they'd have to find a different way of deconstructing the dam.

Silkwisp pondered for a few moments at Irisflame's question. How would they destroy the damn safely? "Mabye if we remove enough sticks from the top the flow water would eventually destroy the dam for us?" She suggested before shuffling her paws. " 'Course I'm fine with any plan we go for but we might wanna get movin', dudes." And with that, Silk went back to listening for any other suggestions.

@burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^