View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:00 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Come Along with Me, It's Time to Sail the Sea! Seab Training [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze sighed as he decided to try another attempt at getting Rabbitpaw some training. He had been a bit ignored most tries recently but he was determined to get some training at least a territory tour in with Rabbitpaw. It wasn't like she could stay an apprentice her whole life, and he didn't want his apprentice to get kicked out of the clan because she wasn't trained enough, quick enough! It was time that he got annoying and put his paw down, training needed to be done and if Rabbitpaw just didn't want training from him and that was the problem well she needed to be upfront with that so Fadingsun and Seabreeze could get her what she needs to be the best warrior that she can be. Though Seabreeze worried that it was something deeper than that. He knew it was, he was in the very same state when he was an apprentice after losing his own sister. It would take work, but Seabreeze wasn't one to flinch away from hard work.

The lionheart trotted over to the apprentices' den, and just like he had before he leaned into the den, not quite wanting to fully intrude but he wasn't sure where else he should look for Rabbitpaw. He looked around, blue eyes dilating and fixing themselves to change for the lower light levels, he was a bit sunblind so he couldn't quite make out anyone else but he still called out. "Rabbitpaw? Do you think we can head out for some training?"
[ @Katiethewolfchild - Rabbitpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!