View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:38 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @occultation | @starry |
——————

☘︎ The beautiful, scarred tabby anxiously made her way into the leaders den with her tail low. A loud sigh escaped her jaws as she takes a seat… Seeing Fadingsun, She dips her head. “Im sure you’ve heard, but I’m back… I have two things to talk about… First of all, I want to help make RiverClan the raging River it once was. The apprentices have been apprentices for far too long, which is why, if you’ll allow it, I’d like to get these apprentices trained. They need tours and lessons, right? I could show those younglings some borders…”

☘︎ Pebblesplash had been away for quite some time, so she didn’t quite understand the new rules, such as warriors being unable to go to the borders. Then again, Pebblesplash was sensible so she’d either understand the rule or have it not apply to her. “The second thing… the territory has a colony of rats… more than 15 of them are eating the plants on the edge of the territory. I saw them as I made my way back. That’s why I needed to speak to you so urgently.” Rats could be aggressive, so it was a problem. It’s best that they don’t let the rats multiply.

☘︎ “I wanna come help. I know I look like mouse dung right now, but I wanna help the clan.” She was talking about her current condition, with her deep breathing and the huge scar on her throat… “I say we head out now. Hopefully RiverClan has some available warriors right now, otherwise I’d take care of them myself…”

——————
(Notes: She is tired, but she’s still coming LOL.)
——————