View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:35 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons
The waves of fury and frustration were rolling off Wings in a way that made Dusklion glance towards the side to the young apprentice. She recalled Rushwater being the one to bring the young apprentice into the Clan, but had they been closer than that? It certainly seemed so, because warriors went missing all the time and this is the first she'd seen the 'paw so worked up.

Fades answer was expected, albeit she knew it would sting to Wings. The head Lionheart gave a small nod and stood. Looking to the 'paw now, Dusk was unsure of what exactly to do. She let her tail briefly fall on her flank, letting it linger for only a moment before it was gone. Comforting kids... yeah, she wasn't all that good at it.

"I'm sure he'll come back," she murmured to the very clearly worried apprentice, before looking at her brother. There was a slight worry in her eyes, but it was gone quickly. "I'll go 'n help Wings look around a bit more. We came right here once she found his chain, but I'd be restless if we didn't at least go 'n do a more thorough search." There was a slight edge to her voice, as if daring her brother to tell her not to.

"That sound good, Wings?" It would hopefully appease the young she-cat, and give Dusk a distraction. A win-win.

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ] [ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 3rd, 2024 at 08:36 AM.