Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Good as New - [SHC event]

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Decorating? Bleh, not very interesting. Magpiepaw nearly didn't join but then she heard the mention of competition was included in Willowpaw's very awkward mumbling.

Now that was something she'd stick around for. She was the best at decorating things, no doubt about it! Her mammy always liked colorful things and practically drowned her fur in all sorts of bells and whistles. It didn't matter to Magpiepaw though, her mother always looked wonderful.

Then a strong fishy scent so RUDELY interrupted her train of marvelous thought. She practically yowled in a stir of disgust and she took no time finding it's source. A cat she did not recognize, a wounded one for the matter.

Magpiepaw knew full and well fighting wouldn't be ideal right now, she wasn't freaking stupid. But after? Oh, this cat was going to hear a lot of words from her! Even if they did just so happen to fight with a Riverstinker at the boarder didn't matter. They smelt of failure and of a clan that did next to nothing right, everything Shadowclan despised.

Magpiepaw kept her brown gaze away from what she assumed to be a warrior. Pitiful.

Tags: @alec (for the indirect minkpaw mention!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!