View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 03:56 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Good as New - [SHC event]

Event [#event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 8 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

'Do something useful, be useful. This is how youre gonna be remotely of that, She thought with a breath. She hesitated, before starting towards the base of the Shadowledge, with her pile of trinkets in her maw. Hopefully she didn't screw this up too bad. Willowpaw garnered enough nerves (we don't talk about how long it took), and straindely called, "Uh, ShadowClan! I-I'm hosting an event!" 'Wow how much info that is, what an intriguing speech. "Erm, its a cleaning event! Like- Like you can decorate dens, and stuff So, uh, maybe, maybe, just m-maybe join?"

'i'm not sure im very good at this...'

How this works:

All Ranks are open to join! Kits, apprentices, warriors, everyone!

Willowpaw has a small pile accessories and decorations, gathered from various places around camp, including various feathers and furs from the freshkill pile, flowers growing around the small stream, and whatever you can think of!
Your cat is free to try to find more things to add to the pile!

This is meant as an event to spend time with eachother, get to know one another and possibly make a friend! Anyone purposely causing arguments or attacking IC will be removed from the event.

You can decorate/clean any den you want, except the leaders den and medicine den!

Friendly competitions are welcomed and encouraged!

Next post on May 6th, and you can join in that post, too!

Make an OC note, or ask IC if you have any questions//

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @bubble[error]. @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @Alastor @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @xai_thetherian @Forgetfulshape

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Last edited by Myling; May 5th, 2024 at 01:40 PM.