View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 02:50 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Irisfrost

Irisfrost listened as her group came up with plans. Silkwisp had a good idea. "I like that plan. I can volunteer as a swimmer or quick worker." She was relatively good at both, but her brother had inherited most of the genes related to size and strength.

Mudsmoke was next, surveying the dam to gather more information. Concern creased her brow at his findings; the sturdiness of the dam would complicate things. Although from what Blackfrost said, they should be able to get out of the way quick enough if the beavers came for them. Her idea seemed good as well, but then Minnowsplash spoke and again her brow creased, this time with thought. She had a point.

"You're right," she told Minnowsplash. "The flow of water would be quite fast, and it might hamper our movements if we have to get out quickly." She was thinking of the beavers; Irisfrost didn't want a confrontation with them. "But what other way is there to deconstruct the dam quickly?" She let the question hang in the air while she thought. Hopefully another cat would come up with an idea; even if it wasn't effective it would be another good point to start off.

@Morrigan - Silkwisp
@Zei - Martinburr
@Dust - Cherryswirl
@burntToast - Mudsmoke
@lark. - Blackfrost
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash