View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 12:45 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Little finder <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

if they met as apprentices jay wouldve been more open to connections n more anxious/awkward than grumpy :3 he only got grumpy/distant shortly after his warrior ceremony. it can be her personal mission to reconnect with him after he pulled back socially (if you wanna go through w that i can provide more uh details)
Gotcha! In that case in think that Cow, being a bit childish and not too focused on her training, would have become a warrior a tad bit later than Jay. They might have still met in the app den, but Cow would have been less straightforward and more gentle when trying to befriend him, but when he became a warrior and Cow was still stuck in the app den, was busy with her mentor who might have become a bit irritated with how slow her training went, and not allowed outside camp alone, they would have floated apart a bit, and since Cow eventually became pregnant with Spring, she didn't realize before recently they haven't talked in a while. Lmk your thoughts/other ideas

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks