View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons
Crowpaw's quick thinking had Redhawk grinning as she watched the dark brown tabby sprint after it and up the tree. Her tail waved behind her as she stood tall, yellow-green eyes sparkling in excitement. A wide grin spread across her face and as Crowpaw landed she let out a celebratory chirp. "Well done C-Crowpaw! You t-thought on your paws, and managed t-to catch the sss-squirrel!" With a tilt of her head, she added, "You're gonna be a warrior before you know it! And I'll be right there to chant your new name."

Nodding to the squirrel, she glanced around. There likely wouldn't be any prey left, and that was already a plump catch. "Go ahead and g-grab it and let's head back t-to camp. Perhaps after the next g-gathering, we'll get your assessment underway!" Giving the tom one last smile, the ThunderClan hornet turned and waited for her apprentice before starting to head back towards camp.

[ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ]
[ figured i'd wrap this up so you can add it to his tracker and get him ready for his warrior ceremony! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |