View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 07:54 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Stagskull

Stagskull hissed and snarled as she and the mink rolled on the ground, biting and clawing relentlessly. She shoved it away with all her strength before descending upon the mink again, crashing her left paw onto its head. A sickening CRACK filled the air as her paw shattered the mink's skull. Stagskull caught a glimpse of Mistlewhisker before she came into view, tugging the second mink away and tossing it to the ground. "Not at all." She answered, her eyes too glimmering with bloodlust. It felt great to fight again.

Stagskull's eyes flickered to a mink charging for Mistlewhisker. She had been about to pounce on it when it crashed into Mistlewhisker's side. Stagskull held in a chuckle at how scared the mink had become. The molly stood up with her teeth bared as Mistlewhisker dragged the mink back. In a moment's notice, Stagskull leapt forward, her claws digging into the mink's eyes. She hooked her claws into it's head and slammed her paws down, sending the mink's head crashing into the ground below.

@Mica

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn