View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 04:23 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sweet Songs and Sharp Fangs [P]

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Had he been too blunt? What if his promise wasn't enough? He had to be truthful, but... Maybe I should have more control over whether I die or not. I don't want to leave her again. I can't leave her again. StarClan brought me back. Surely they'd understand-

His racing thoughts were immediately brought to a halt as Leopardsong cuddled closer, her warm, soft body pressing against his as her finely shaped head pressed into his chest. He closed his eyes. A purr rumbled through him. The sweetest thing she's ever heard... Any and all doubts relaxed. Wolffang smiled and pressed his muzzle against her cheek. Her long fur tickled his nose. It smelled like milk and soft bedding...

Leopardsong's copper eyes suddenly flashed, but her remark only made Wolffang's smile grow. "I'll hold you to that," he joked, feeling warmth bloom inside him like a fresh newleaf flower. How... how had he gotten so lucky? How had StarClan brought this wonderful, funny, sweet she-cat into his life? Leopardsong was... well, even every meow and purr in existence wouldn't come close to describing her. He loved her so much that it hurt. Oh, how he hoped she loved him back...

Leopardsong tried to talk, and Wolffang's ear pricked to pick up her words. But every sentence faded off into a tired standstill, and whatever she was trying to say vanished as sweet sleep embraced her.

He didn't care that the nest he was on was old and musty and not his. He was here, together, with Leopardsong. Watching her flanks rise and fall, the peacefulness that encircled her like a queen protecting its kit... Emotion welled up inside him, filling his lungs, his throat, his blood, his soul.

"I love you."

The words slipped out in a faint whisper before he could stop them. Wolffang blinked, a little alarmed - he hadn't wanted to confess now - but Leopardsong remained asleep. He breathed a faint sigh of relief, then relaxed against her, soaking up her warmth, her grace, her perfection.

As he closed his eyes, the words bounced around in his mind, taking the form of a gentle she-cat's mew. Words he desperately wanted to be told.

I love you, too.

@Moonraven (I know I didn't have to respond, but I wanted to anyway! And no need to apologize! You're very busy and absolutely killing it with Twilightstar.)

New and Improved Character Bios!