View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mistyshard squinted slightly as a shape entered her den, soon recognizing it to be Mosspelt. She tipped her head as the warrior waited at the entrance, signaling for her to come in completely with a flick of her tail. This seemed to be... memory loss? This was an interesting case, and if she was going to be honest, she had no idea what helped against these types of internal issues. A frown appeared on her maw and she shook her head, trying to think of something. But there was nothing that came to mind.

"I fear there's not too much I can do for you..." She let her amber gaze sweep around the den. "There's an empty nest you can settle in.. can you walk steadily? Oh.. your name is Mosspelt. Would you like some water? Perhaps that can help clear your mind." The healer carefully studied the molly as she waited for a response.

[ @WCUEhoneyfur - Mosspelt ]

Pebblesplash's state was really not good. Mistyshard surveyed the shecat, trying to locate the issue. It was pretty obvious there was something wrong with the breathing... but what was it? And was there a remedy? A little frustrated by not knowing what to do, she scowled mainly at herself. She knew that honey could soothe sore throats, but did they have any of that here? A quick glance over the herb storage told her no - they were completely out of stock. How amazing.

"Pebblesplash, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do in this situation. How about I ask around and try to find a remedy to this condition you have and you rest in here?" Her light silver tail flicked in the direction of a fresh, empty nest. Misty would have to keep an eye on this breathing problem.

Just when she was about to get to work trying to find a remedy, Pebblesplash mentioned rats. In the territory. Oh great, they really couldn't catch a day without any problems. The medicine cat lashed her tail and gestured for Pebblesplash to get up again. They could not just let this problem reside without doing anything. "You'll get your water later. Get up, we're traveling to Fadingsun's den and letting him know of this," she mewed through one narrowed eye.

[ @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash ]

[ This is a WIP, I will get to other posts later ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 2nd, 2024 at 03:01 PM.