Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Time already? Cherryswirl had been soaking up some early afternoon ray prior to Adderpaw's loud call out, her memory of offering up some swimming lessons to the older apprentice quite clear in her mind. Creaks and pops sounded from her joints as she rose, stretching out mindlessly before she meandered her way over to the already gathered pair.

"Underwater push-offs, huh?" She mewed softly, dipping her head in greeting to the older warrior and apprentice, arriving just shortly after the mention of her name. Though, she remained quiet as Starlingflight continued on, nodding her head in agreement,

"That's some intense stuff!" Swirls grinned, tilting her head to the side. The warrior leaned close to Adderpaw, barely trying to conceal her whisper, "Woe is me who has to face off against Starling to teach you this-" Swirls chortled, "She's gonna turn me into fish food!" It was all in good playful fun - in fact, Cherryswirl seemed quite excited at the prospect! A chance to go swimming? Perhaps...

"I got a question! You're gonna go easy on me, right Starling?"

[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @Tiabirb - Starlingflight ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 2nd, 2024 at 02:50 PM.