Thread: [RiverClan] Little finder <33
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:21 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
RiverClan Little finder <33

Hey you wonderful people
So this is mainly a finder for Cowskip, but will also ofc impact Springkit (my main)

The first thing Cow needs are some acquaintances/friends. Not anyone she is super close to but cats she has chit-chated or joked with, maybe been on a few patrols with, or something like that. It can be a mutual friendship or some grump Cow just decides to sit down beside, either way this will be more casual on Cow's part. (this can be any clan, but still preferably Riverclan)

Next up there are closer friends, who will be cats Cow has already decided that she cares deeply about (whether the other cat enjoys her doing so). Be warned that these cats will be brought freshkill and flowers when they are sick, and not be let out of camp by Cow if they seem too tired. Being in RC is highly recommended for this.

Then adoptive kids. This can be anyone, any rank, as long as they are at least a few moons younger then Cow. These would have to be to some degree RP'ed out and will have to be nice to Spring or Cow will not like them very much.

And last, and certainly not least (this is the whole reason why I made the finder): Cow's love interest! Someone her age, any gender, but preferably in Riverclan to make things easier. This will also be RP'ed out so being accepted in this finder does not automatically mean Cow and your character will end up together, but that I'm happy to work toward that.

Form (optional, but make sure to include all necessary info or I can't accept your cat for anything yk ) <3
Name:
Personality:
Which role(s) would they be fit for:
And why might they work:
What would their first impression of Cow be:
Remember to mention me @Luminous

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Last edited by Luminous; May 2nd, 2024 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake