View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Another day, another patrol. Seabreeze was on his paws swiftly as he finished the last of the finch he somehow found himself munching on despite his very much so not hidden hate for birds, and he was honestly glad that a new distraction had come up so he has an excuse to not force himself to try and pluck out anymore feathers to try and get to the miniscule meat hidden beneath. Most of it was eaten, so he discarded the last of it and made his way over to where Mistyshard was calling more patrols together. It was good that she got practice doing so before becoming a medicine cat, or was it? Mistyshard seemed to be good at anything she touched, like Cloverpaw. She probably wouldn’t have needed the previous experience with herb patrols to be this efficient but it probably helped none the less.

The lionheart shook himself from his thoughts as he realized that he was put on a patrol with Frostmelt. Hmmmm…. What was this? Why did the stars hate him so? Seabreeze wasn’t sure he could even really fully face the warrior while out but they needed to because despite the suffocating tension between them they had jobs and those jobs had to be done. Hopefully Frostmelt agreed with him. Though Seabreeze wasn't so familiar with Covepaw? Seabreeze wondered if it was their first patrol. “Frostmelt, Covepaw, to me please and then we’ll head out.” The lionheart offered as he went over the explanation of coltsfoot in his mind, he wondered what it was for, but for now he focused on the description. The berries would be easier to spot and are more than recognizable so the lionheart wasn’t too worried about having a hard time finding them.
[ @Epiales - Frostmelt | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!