View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes.

Fogmuzzle plodded along within RiverClan Territory, searching for some of the herbs that Mistyshard had named when she´d sent out herb patrols. Fogmuzzle hadn´t been sent on one herself, but she figured she´d go out and collect some of the herbs named just to help out.

Coltsfoot. Coltsfoot, coltsfoot, coltsfoot. The word rung in Fogmuzzle´s ears and mind, and she gave a determined whisk of her tail. Mistyshard had said that they resembled dandelions a bit - oh, another herb she had heard the medicine cat say and should look out for. Dandelion.

White and yellow flowers, Fogmuzzle let the description of coltsfoot ring in her mind. When she noticed a cluster of the herb, she bounded over and nipped off a few stems, careful not to damage the leaves as Mistyshard had said.

[ + 3 Coltsfoot ]

With the coltsfoot in her jaws, Fogmuzzle padded along, tail swishing in the air behind her. A flat-headed, yellow flower, which grows low and has vibrant leaves. That´s how Mistyshard had described the dandelion.

Fogmuzzle walked within the territory until she felt as if her paws were going to fall off, but luckily she had found dandelion where she stood. She bounded gracefully over to the clusters of dandelions and picked up a couple, carrying them gently beneath her jaw as her mentor had taught her when she had still be a new apprentice. Little did Fogmuzzle know that another cat had been following her.

[ + 2 Dandelion ]

mistyshard | @starry [ love how you said horsetrail instead of horsetail in the patrols post lolz ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 2nd, 2024 at 01:08 PM.