여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Oh, he hadn’t known that Weepingpaw was blind but it wasn’t Seabreeze’s first time working with blind cats on their training so he wasn’t too worried about it. Though teaching swimming was something he was more confident in than he was in fighting but it was just basics, the lionheart could do basics. Alright, then, enough overthinking and more actual practicing. Seabreeze spoke, “Alright, I can’t say I am very familiar with teaching fighting for blind folk but I am sure you’ll get a hang of it. I think we can start with focusing on noise and your whiskers could help.” At least he figures they would, it wasn’t like there was much else you could feel for besides your twitching whiskers as a sign that something is coming or learning common fighting patterns so you can try and predict? And maybe you could feel the shifting vibrations in the ground for bigger warriors? “We’ll need to cover some basic moves and patterns so you can try and predict movements you can’t sense. If it… uh, works like that.” The lionheart offered, waiting to see if Weepingpaw had any objections. “Is there anything you want to practice specifically?
Weepingpaw listened with small nods. "Could I start by trying to find out where you are with my senses? Finding out vibrations from paws and simple thumps helps me tell cats apart, I don't know every scent so it helps." Weepingpaw mewed. "I go to a lot of meetings and border patrols so I can recognize scents and thumping of paws across the border. I can hear farther than the average cat due to me being blind." Weepingpaw explained. Crouching he flicked his tail. Stomping lightly. "You can feel my paws right? In the ground. Now focus on the feeling, close your eyes." Weepingpaw mrrowed. He walked slowly around the warrior. "Can you feel the vibrations in your paws? That's what I feel to detect different cats. Like Right now I can feel Willowpaw's gentle steps and, with the occasional thump it seems like shes jumping. He mrrowed, jus then Willowpaw landed a few tail lengths behind him, jumping towards her partner again.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3