View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Weepingpaw looked up, his eyes shining. "Hi Seabreeze.... I know the basics I guess... my mentor hasn't trained me much," Weepingpaw admitted with a small sad look, but then he brightened up. "But it's ok! I'll still grow to be a strong warrior... also, I can tell you waved your paw at me but just for the future, I'm blind" Weepingpaw purred gently

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Oh, he hadn’t known that Weepingpaw was blind but it wasn’t Seabreeze’s first time working with blind cats on their training so he wasn’t too worried about it. Though teaching swimming was something he was more confident in than he was in fighting but it was just basics, the lionheart could do basics. Alright, then, enough overthinking and more actual practicing. Seabreeze spoke, “Alright, I can’t say I am very familiar with teaching fighting for blind folk but I am sure you’ll get a hang of it. I think we can start with focusing on noise and your whiskers could help.” At least he figures they would, it wasn’t like there was much else you could feel for besides your twitching whiskers as a sign that something is coming or learning common fighting patterns so you can try and predict? And maybe you could feel the shifting vibrations in the ground for bigger warriors? “We’ll need to cover some basic moves and patterns so you can try and predict movements you can’t sense. If it… uh, works like that.” The lionheart offered, waiting to see if Weepingpaw had any objections. “Is there anything you want to practice specifically?

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!