I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Silkwisp kept up a fast pace as she followed her clanmates through the territory and towards Haven Springs. This was gonna be so fun! They would just chill and eat and she could hunt- oh? What was this? Someone wanted to hunt with her? A large grin formed on the tall she-cat's maw at Roseshard's request. "Sure, dude!" she was always open to being accompanied in her hunting!

Swishing her silky tail breezily, the warrior give a little jerk of her head. "C'mon, man, let's find some food!" Padding off, she rounded the hot springs in a much more stealthier manner. She was on the look out for lizards and she figured that they would be warming on the outskirts of the pools yet also basking in the shade as to not overheat. Though, she didn't have the most expertise in hunting reptiles.

Turquoise orbs soon landing on a scaly shape, laying unmoving in the shadows, a sneaky smile tugged at Silk's lips. Immediately lowering into a hunting crouch a few fox-lengths away, she gave a sharp flick of her tail tip as a signal to Roseshard. She planned on her clanmate circling to the other side of the lizard so he could scare it right into her paws! This plan couldn't fail, could it?

@MockingRabbit
Dude?
Roseshard hid a frown at such an informal term. Herringclaw would never...
But Herringclaw wasn't here now. A small smile turned his lip as he padded beside Silkwhisp.
Dude.
Sure, he could use that word.
Scenting the air, the russet-and-black tabby could pick out a pawful of different prey scents. He was just singling one out to catch, when Silkwhisp dropped into a crouch.

Odd... He hadn't smelt anything from that bush. Concentrating harder, he tasted the sour stink of lizard. He stared at her, aghast. She didn't want to catch that, did she? He hadn't sensed the lizard before, because it wasn't a usual prey for him. He thought only ShadowClan liked lizards.
Narrowing his eyes scrutinously, he dropped into a crouch and circled the bush. If she wanted lizard, so be it. He just hoped its tail didn't come off.
He rattled the bush, doing his best to chase it her way.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch