View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:33 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: foreigners and shades [p]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow’s eyes flashed from the apprentices over to her fellow warrior, one that Shadowpaw, her daught- her… her kid. Yeah, kid, just like all the other apprentices were her kids. Anyways, watched as Doeflame immediately started a fight with the strangely large group of cats that they could’ve dealt with a lot better, “I’m-” Moonmeadow’s attempt at regaining control of the situation, and answering Flashpaw’s question, and not getting into a fight with a group of adult outsiders with two kids in their patrol but it was thrown out the window as the first outsider charged, followed by more. Stars, stars, stars! Moonmeadow cursed and immediately her focus shot towards Flashpaw and Willowpaw, she had no idea how far along their battle training was. Doeflame, on the other paw, can deal with the consequences of her actions. One white and russet outsider jumped at Moonmeadow and she let it do so, rather than defending herself she turned towards Willowpaw and Flashpaw.

Flash, Willow, run back to camp… if not, watch each other's backs!” Now then, to take out the outsider that decided that they had more of a chance at Moonmeadow’s life than the foxes that Moon has killed solo. Its claws landed a few hits that had Moonmeadow hissing for a split second before she responded with a laugh on their fangs. The warrior growled and aimed a strong slice at its eyes. Regardless of landing the hit Moonmeadow shot backwards to put space between the outsider and herself. As soon as this one was handled, sent crying or to the stars, the warrior needed to get to the apprentice’s. Her green eyes flashed as they narrowed at Aki, “You guys attack kids on the regular, then? Give Doeflame her consequence but leave the kids out of it.
[ @blxze. - Flashpaw | @Myling - Willowpaw | @kittycatburmise - Doeflame ]
[ @gs29513 - Starling | @Courage - Python | @Fits - Aki ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!