View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:58 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave the apprentice a small nod as they listened to Willowpaw list off their observations. That was good, that was very good. “Yep, that’s good! I think it used to be a swamp but it’s gotten pretty dry.” It was just another one of this moon’s endless trivia. Moonmeadow liked figuring out things about Shadowclan’s history and she liked spreading that knowledge to others, especially apprentices as they are usually the most eager to learn. Usually, scratchpaw comes to mind, he hadn’t done much after arriving and Moonmeadow has a feeling that anytime now he was going to disappear. No need to think so negatively though! Onto the next thing! Moonlit grove, the ruins, and then the last border. This was going to be a breeze. “Alright, onto our last three stops and then it's back to camp for us!” Moonmeadow explained as they turned toward the direction of the grove.

They walked through the terrain with a hum and a skip to their pawstep, most people might frown with the ‘disrespect’ given to such a place but in Moonmeadow’s opinion it wasn’t like cats suddenly became no fun allowed after death. At least, they knew for a fact that their mother would prefer that Moonmeadow not act like hunting mice around her grave, Moonmeadow talked to her mother now the same way she did before. The warrior got her fun-loving type personality straight from her mother, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree Moonmeadow supposes. After entering the thick trees, it blocked out most of the light and Moonmeadow slowed to a stop, “This is Moonlit Grove. It’s where the dead lay to rest, hunting here is not allowed unless Dawnstar herself tells you otherwise. Herbs flourish here though.” The warrior paused and allowed the apprentice to take in the scene and ask any initial questions she may have.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!